Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Dick-scover-ey Channel

Pandora Internet Radio - Ok so I didnt exactly discover this, it was, and has been being pointed out to me by a couple friends for a month or so now. But it wasnt til today that I decided to discover it for myself. I have only been playing around with it for about an hour and I already love it. It comes in extra handy for me especially these days because I am constantly looking for new music. And at the same time I am re-hashing a lot of my old favorites to catch things I might have missed. This radio site helps me with both. Its a great site for music lovers of all shapes and sizes, even triangle (www.pandora.com).

Vanilla Frosty's - So Wendy's has done it. They've decided to stop their segregation of all things white and make Vanilla Frosty's. The fact that they made it this far with only a chocolate frosty is amazing and shows the true greatness of the frosty itself. But in the last year alone we have seen the introduction of the Fix 'N Mix Frosty, and the Vanilla Flavor. Who knows what kindof heights the frosty will reach by the end of this decade. If only they realized that a spoon used to eat a frosty is just a regular spoon, not a fpoon. Thats like saying each time I eat cereal I use a cerpooneal. Its really holding back frosty production.

Genentech - This company makes Bristol Myers look like a Mom -N- Pop Pharmacy. It has a better public transportation system then Syracuse, and more people working there then George and McMahon have slept with combined. And to top it all off, they were rated the best company to work for in the country and do things like give all their official employees free nano ipods, and Bose speaker systems for said ipods. I mean sure I'll never see one, cause I am a contractor, but I make up for it by making way more money then most regular employees. Suckers. What do they have that I don't? Job security? Who needs it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »