Saturday, August 20, 2005

Stu-Stu-Studio

So the other day I got to hang out in the studio with Candid for a little while. I didn’t get to see much cause I had shit to do, but I got to watch them play a couple of their new songs, including Termites, and I got to just sit around and bullshit with the band.

Something I found interesting was the setup JP had for himself. He had a long chord for his guitar so that he could sit outside at the switch board and play in front of the band. Perhaps it was for the sole purpose of watching Corey…I don’t really know…I just thought it was interesting.

I will be handing out Candid CDs on this road trip I am taking, or have already taken…depending on when I actually get to post this. I don’t have anyone in the car with me yet, so for now I cant make copies and hand them out. That will change once I get Brian in Denver. Which of course means I wont be able to hand out CDs til I get to the Mid-West and the West Coast. Which is fine, I mean doesn’t everyone just listen to Bluegrass in Oklahoma?

No comments: