Saturday, August 20, 2005

Coming Up Roses

So I have been eating a lot of Burger King on this trip. Not that that is much of a change, considering I was given an Employee discount card at the one in Shoppingtown mall cause I went there to eat so much. The sad part is, I went to the one by my house even more...So I think I have a problem...Where are all my friends with the intervention that is needed? I mean I drove all day starving cause I wouldnt stop til I found an exit that had a Burger King. And boy was it worth it.

Moving on, I am about an hour outside of Nebraska, which sucks. Nebraska is the most boring state to drive through since they legalized gambling in Nevada. Seriously I would rather play real life Oregon Trail and take a horse and buggy across the country if I got to skip Nebraska. You can only take so much Cornfields.

Only about 9 more hours of driving til I am in Denver. So I should be there tomorrow night at the latest. I am still planning on driving for a few more hours tonight, so who knows. I want to get to Denver as soon as possible so I can sleep on a couch. For those of you who dont know already, sleeping sitting up in a bucket seat sucks. A lot. There was one point last night where I backed my car up out of my parking spot a little and tried to sleep on a blanket in front of it, but the bugs liked that way too much. So I decided to take my chances with the lower back pain.

I think I saw Colin Farrell in the backseat of a beat up cavalier with a wierd old couple driving. He looked at me with this scared look on his face. I think he was kidnapped by those old people. Keep your eyes on the headlines.

1 comment:

sparkythenomad said...

Dude... I can not fucking wait to start traveling with you again. It´s going to be so sweet. I think my flight might not get in until like 523 now, but don´t really know because my itinerary is all fucked up... hopefully I´ll get in tomorrow. Did Colin call you yet? Make sure you hang out with him if he does... he´s funnier than girls are retarded.