Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Stuff

Well I finished up the new website for my new music project 'not an Airplane'. I added a link to the right so check it out.

I will also be posting my usual album of the month and mix of the month a little late this month. But I will get it up as soon as I can. I am very busy here in Texas, and Neil comes back into town today for a couple days before he heads back to Iraq, so I will be even busier.

So anyways, as soon as I have the time, I will put those posts up.

I can tell everyone is super excited.

I almost got rid of this blog too, but I decided to keep it. I made the background white for some reason, and I can't tell if I like it, or if it annoys the shit out of me. What do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no to the white; it's annoying.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»