Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Futuristic Nipple Gazing

So today I am off to Texas for sixteen days.

I am going to get to see Neil, Sparky, Dwight, Dwight's New House, Mcmahon for a couple days, Laura (aka Mrs. Prakash), Cracker and a bunch of knights while I eat giant turkey legs (we are going to Medieval Times.

Its going to be an action-packed 16 days of non-stop hilarity and furniture building.

I am excited.

When I get back, its straight to work on a couple things. Getting a bullshit job to pay the bills and to help pay for studio time, and getting the new music project off the ground.

I may even start an official website by the end of this month with the help of Sparky and George. So all this blogging crap could get moved...who knows.

Ill keep you updated.

Either way sleep is out of the question for awhile...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»