Friday, November 18, 2005

Then There Were Two

Big Plans in the making here. I just heard from Neil Prakash, the sexiest and coolest person on the planet - Yes, even more so then the infamous Candid Bass Player - and he is back in the states. He arrived in Texas a couple days ago and has been going about the usual Army business that a highly respected officer like himself goes through. He has been answering emails from Senators and other officers and blah blah blah, he is the man.

Moving on, He is going back to Iraq, which sucks but at least he is going back on his terms and will get to be with his wife. So thats cool. But he also has until January and has a little vacation time around the holidays. So what does this mean. I will tell you.

Kathy needs her car driven from Maryland out here to California. So Neil and I are gonna drive it. Neil is planning on meeting me in Syracuse after the New Year, and we will leave sometime around the 3rd of January. It wont be an extended - lets see everything road trip - rather it will be somewhat rushed as Neil will have to be back within a weeks time. But nonetheless it is going to kickass. One last hoorah with Neil before he heads back, and becomes married Neil forever. There will be little time for Road Trips after all the little Neils start popping out of Mrs. Prakash.

Its still pending because Neil may have to leave mid-December, but after just talking to him today, odds are in our favor. Its not like he has to let me know immediately anyways. As long as he lets me know before January 3rd (when my flight leaves Syracuse) then we are golden. And he will know within the next couple weeks, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Man I sure am glad I dont have a job.

No comments: