Friday, November 11, 2005

The Boring World That is Validation

Well Im back into things full swing, and Im hating every second of it. I forgot how truly boring Validation really really is. To make matters worse, I have slightly moved up the scale and am no longer working with young kids like myself, which makes me miss workin with Dwight and Pete even more. At least we made it a lot less boring by making fun of each other - well - mostly we made fun of Pete - its just not the same.

To top it all off, I dont really know what I am doing outside of Temperature Mapping and SIP studies. I mean all validation is the same and can be learned pretty quickly, its just a matter of becoming comfortable with your new companies formats, however they are kindof throwing me in the heat of things pretty fast here. There is a lot of temperature mapping that needs to be done, which is easy...but there are other things that are going to involve some research and talking with other departments. This isnt too bad, except not only did they not train me on their documentation format, but I havent been introduced to anyone. I havent even been given a phone list.

My contact is taking a 3 week vacation at the end of next week, and then I will be running the show for the most part until she gets back. So I dont know where to begin. So this could be disastrous, although I am probably overreacting as I usually do. Because in the end, I will realize just how easy validation is, and that you could train a monkey to do what we do. Ok fine, a really smart monkey. A really smart monkey that will be rich if he can figure it out.

2 comments:

DwizzyRizzy said...

yeah thats why we get paid to big bucks....to do the boring work that nobody else wants to

dude i dont know why process validation was only done by phds at bristol....its so freaking easy a lot easier then cleaning

Nick Shattell said...

Let me put it to you this way...

Angela graduated from college...