Saturday, May 21, 2005

Follow the links

Due to recent debates, mainly over the new Star Wars movie (refer to my livejournal), I have decided to start another blog which I will use for the sole purpose of reviewing movies and albums, whether good or bad.

There is a link to the page on this blog, and if you are interested in my personal opinions on everything, feel free to read it all. I am planning on writing a huge review of the entire Star Wars Saga because of all the thought and discussion I have been putting into it since I saw that "movie". So keep your eyes peeled for that.

In other news, I have finally moved in with Dwight. It is the dawning of a new era...the future begins now. The next thing you know, robots will be doing all the work, and we will have our own flying car. Dwight and I are just that damn efficient.

2 comments:

REDSIX said...

nick, your web address is so gay.
love
neil

Nick Shattell said...

theres a shocker...Dickey did something gay...

like the time I iced your nipples...