Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I've Got Worms

While I was home in May, I entertained myself mostly by playing Worms: Armageddon for Playstation with my brother Joe, and anyone else who happened to be around when we started a new round. This is a game I played a little bit with my friend Sparky in college, and then on and off over the last 4 years with my brother. We have even tried out Worms: 3D, which has a certain novelty to it, but just isn't the same.
So upon leaving New York again to head back to my home in California, I realized something. Not only did I want to continue playing worms, but I did not want to have to sit around and play the automated computer teams or the unworthy opponents awaiting me at home, cause lets face it, I would kick Kathy's ass.
So I assumed there had to be a Worms game designed for online play, and I was right. After some research and a minor expense to my bank account, I had purchased Worms: World Party for my PC. After trying it out I am now urging everyone I know to also buy it, so that on those lonely California, New York, Texas, Indiana, North Carolina, Colorado, or Seattle nights, we can all gather in a Worms online battle to the death, in which I will always win - most likely.
So if you haven't already, go out and get Worms: World Party and join the fun.
I call not being Iraq.

3 comments:

sparkythenomad said...

I'm going to baseball bat you so fucking far it's not even funny. Bring the sheep bitch... I'm going old-school.

editor's note: I haven't actually bought the game yet.

Moninosis said...

I used to play that all the time on the computer, in fact i didn't even know they had it for playstation, haha. I believe the origins of this game are on the PC. I remember playing split-screen with my cousin back in the 90's.

frillytoothpicks said...

i am SO in - beginning july 18th. see you online, brutha man.