Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Dick-scover-ey Channel Part III

Grey's Anatomy - If 'Scrubs' and 'ER' were bored in the off season, they would screw and have a baby. The end result would be Grey's Anatomy. And even if this was how the show was formed, rather then just pure plagiarism (the same way most popular shows are created i.e. Family Guy), it would still suck, even though I've never even seen it.

Sugar Ray Leonard Minus Ray Leonard - I've redeveloped my sweettooth ever since giving up fast food and soda. It makes sense due to the lack of refined sugars in my diet, if that even is such a thing. I've had cravings for ice cream, and splurge on candy purchases every now and then. My body is compensating for the lack of deliciousness, and unhealthiness. Its causing me to revert to the good ole days when my lunches consisted of a box of ho-ho's and a jar of pickles. Everyone loved sitting with me at the lunch table, cause I always had a spare twix bar considering I would just stuff the whole box into my little brown bag. I wish I was eating a triple classic wrapped in donut glaze right now.

Wifeswap - Ok I admit, I've been hooked on this one for awhile, but after this weeks two hour season premiere I almost laughed the shit out of my butt. One of the husbands said 'Women are like Puppy Dogs, you reward them with a treat when they do something right, and then you're alright' - and that wasnt even on the episode with the family of Pirates. And no that is not a typo. There was a family that lived by the code of Pirattitude, and even invented 'Talk like a Pirate Day', which was September 19th. This is the stuff you are all missing by skipping this gem of a reality show.


1 comment:

frillytoothpicks said...

I couldn't agree more about wifeswap.
A+ as far as ANY television show goes, in my book.
Can we not call it a reality TV show though? That goes against all my morals. I must stop watching it if I admit to that...

Wait... I already have. No TV :(