Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Upcoming Blogger Events

Well I just wanted to post to forewarn all you readers of some music related blog activity in the very near future.

For those of you who aren't aware I will be handing out mixed CDs at all my acoustic shows every month. I will be making a different mix each month with a different 'theme' or whatever. Anyways I will be posting what those mixes consist of on a seperate blog in case you are at all interested in what music I am listening to...

The link for this blog can be found to the right of these posts labelled as "My Mixes" -

I will also be posting my "Album of the Month" around the same time (towards the end of each month). The album of the month is in no way restricted to albums released in that month. It will pretty much range from everything in my collection (all 1222 albums) to anything else I may acquire or hear during that month.

Anyways, its not really important but I wanted you guys to know it was there in case you are interested in what I am listening to, or if you are looking for new music to check out.

The first post will be posted around April 27th...

No comments: