Sunday, December 18, 2005

A Brief Cyber Hiatus

In the morning I am flying back to Syracuse, NY for the holidays. I wont actually get there til Monday the 19th at like 1am, thanks to a three hour layover in Atlanta...Stupid Georgia. That night I am playing at Downtown Manhattans, just like old times. Then it will just be about 15 days worth of seeing as many people as I can, and enjoying the crappy weather.

So I wont be online for awhile. I never thought I would care about that, but I do. With my music and all the writing I do on here, I have become quite comfortable around this world wide web of information. It is a great tool for everything. Keeping in touch with friends, getting music, promoting my own music, and really finding anything you need to know about anything.

Moving on, I hope all you readers have a great holiday...Even though there are only like 3 of you and I plan on seeing you all on or around Christmas. Ill be back in a few weeks with lots of stories to tell and hopefully a lot of new songs. Also when I get back here, the band is starting...We are in the market for a name, so any ideas will be taken into consideration...

And one other thing...If anyone wants to drive across the country with me, let me know...

1 comment:

sparkythenomad said...

How about ¨the Caulks¨?
Or ¨The McCauley Caulkin Project¨?
Man, it sucks not being able to watch Home Alone this Christmas. The Wet Bandits fucking kill me. How about the ¨Wet Bandits¨? How about ¨Sacagrapas and the Philharmonic Orchestreusel¨? Just some brilliant ideas. How about ¨Dwight¨?