Sunday, December 11, 2005

The San Francisco Treat

What a weekend, action packed and full of Neil adventures with a hint of McMahon.

So friday night, I headed to San Francisco to catch up with Neil who was at his friend Tony's apartment, since he had flown in for the weekend. Tony lives like 3 blocks from the world famous Fishermans Wharf, so that was pretty cool, and also gives me another friend pretty close by to hang out with.

Moving on, I arrived around 7ish and we immediately just grabbed a cab and headed to eat dinner at 'Betel Nut', which is a pretty famous Asian restaurant. The food is designed to be shared by everyone at the table, and you just order a shitload of rice, meat, and noodles and other whatnot...try a little bit of it all and wash it down with a 'Scorpion Bowl', which is a huge bowl of some fancy liquor drink that sits in the middle of the table with four large straws to drink from. It was an alcoholic hooka...persay. So we ate a pretty good meal, and at the same time got a pretty good buzz. We also saw an actress who plays a Nympho Maniac in 'Nip Tuck'. I have never seen the show, but everyone else knew who she was, and the waiter told us how he served Sharon Stone, and Sean Penn in the past. Remember when Sean Penn was cool, i.e. 'Falcon and the Snowman'.

So after dinner we headed to some bar that was a perfect atmosphere for college drunkeness. There were beer pong tables set up, so me and Neil got in on that. We lost though, cause neither one of us could hit the last cup...We sure could have used Dwight for that. So after our depressing loss - even though we got to drink more beer that way - we headed to the strip clubs. Obviously. We hit up the topless places first, since they served alcohol and eventually made our way to the full nudes for some glances at vagina that lasted til around 4 in the morning. McMahon showed up around 3 am and joined us in our discussions of which stripper had the best boobs...Basically the only thing I learned at the strip clubs was that Kathy is as dumb as the guys that think strippers like them. Every time a stripper would come shoot the shit with her, she would brag saying that they were best friends and the stripper was in love with her. Despite the fact that they immediately ran away as soon as Kathy would turn down offers for lap-dances. Of course, if I had a job, I would have paid to see that...

So we called it a night, because we still had the huge party the next night to attend.

So the next morning we all went to go get some breakfast, and then hung out while Tony took care of some cleaning and gathering of booze and whatnot for the party. People started arriving around 8 or 9 and Neil and I were well into it by then. The party eventually got really crowded and some dork in a pink tie kept turning the music up and playing the worst songs ever. Keep in mind this party was just a big hang out, and people were trying to hold conversations, so it was quite annoying. Neil countered by turning the music down as much as he could, and I did my part by playing 'The Jackson 5'. We spent the last half hour of the night scroungin all the leftover food and eating every scrap we could find. McMahon was up to his usual shenanigans, but you will have to ask me about that story...cause I cant do it justice here.

I also had Absinth for the first time. You may know it as the Green Fairy stuff from 'Euro Trip'. Man let me tell you, I have had some gross tasting liquor in my day, but this stuff strictly burns. Thats it - it tastes like burning. It immediately burns your throat on contact. Its disgusting, but if you wash it down with some Egg Nog it really does the trick.

So it was a great time, and we made some kickass new Northern California friends. So I will be spending more time in San Francisco after the holiday season is over. It was great to see Neil again, and catch up where we left off. However it was sad to see him go again, but I will get to see him again soon I hope. I am most likely going to do the cross country trip again in January, and will spend some time in Texas with Neil and Dwight. Does anyone want to come? I could sure use the company.

2 comments:

DwizzyRizzy said...

You're coming to Texas??? Oh what fun it will be. Are you gonna be staying with me? Glad your weekend was fun buddy....ill be seein you in two weeks

Nick Shattell said...

Yeah I might come dude.

I havent decided if I wanna make that trip by myself or not...

So we will see...