Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Official News

Well I recieved a call from the Lead Guitarist of 'The Awks' today with the news that they had been discussing amongst themsleves all day. They have decided to lose the other lead singer and officially form a band with me as the front man. After the holiday break they want to start having more frequent practices and start to get some songs solid for performing.

So with the way I have been writing, a lot of my stuff will most likely be used. And I know they have a lot of originals too. Some of which are pretty good. A little different then my style of writing, but hopefully you will enjoy them if you hear them...and of course a lot of choice covers.

Either way this means a lot more music in my near future, and in you, the listeners future. Because I will obviously make it all available to you when and however I can.

Moving on, I also saw the Midnight show of 'King Kong' and my review can be found by clicking the link to 'My Reviews' on the right...Beware of Spoilers.

1 comment:

frillytoothpicks said...

my smile is as wide as the paunchy beer belly of my drunk uncle!

(bad analogies are fun)