Friday, September 30, 2005

The Coexistance of Wiggers

After a recent visit to Great Falls, I have found out that wiggers still exist. I was under the impression that they went extinct after Eminem became famous, because then it was cool to be white again. Apparently some cities missed this memo.

I mean Ive seen a lot of gangsta white people, or Urban if you will...but this is very different then being a wigger. Wiggers are much bigger losers. They walk with much more of a limp, usually cause they still wear their pants around the bottom of their asses and have to hold them up while they walk. They also date white girls with really crimped hair that is practically glued to their head. These are usually female wiggers. And correct me if I am wrong, but black people hate wiggers just as much as everyone else.

I was sitting in my car in the parking lot of Albertsons (which is a grocery store) when I came in contact with these wiggers. They pulled their car up to the curb the wrong way and got out one at a time "limping" to the soda machine. Upon their exit one of them saw me laughing, and immediately assumed I was laughing at him. He of course was right, because I was. He got out of his car, which took a few minutes (I think because of the pants problem stated earlier) and came to my window. I rolled down my window to prevent getting it smashed in, considering these people are morons. I calmly said I didnt have a problem with him, and he responded with an 'I got a problem'. So I wished him luck with his problem. He then hit me through the open car window. Then alls I had to do was put my arm up while he kept swinging with no real affect on anything...cause wiggers hit like girls. Then I told him his girlfriend was fat, and he went back to his car and drove off...

Now why didnt I, or Sparky, do anything. First, we were in shock that wiggers still exist, cause I havent seen one in real life since high school...Second, there was still a whole car full of wiggers and wiggerettes who could have wanna be-guns, knifes or other type weapons, and with Jims wedding two days away, we didnt want anything bad to happen. Besides knocking their teeth out would be a favor, cause then they could get gold ones.

So everyone beware, they are still out there, and they still wanna-be...even more then ever.

No comments: